What is the correct spelling for CAMPAIN?
This word (Campain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPAIN
- caiman Caiman lutescens† Rovereto 1912 - Ituzaingó Formation, Argentina Caiman venezuelensis† Fortier & Rincón 2013 - Mesa Formation, Venezuela Caiman wannlangstoni† Salas Gismondi et al.
- camp Neatness is quite as pleasant and wholesome around the forest camp as in the home kitchen. Yea I'm fresh outta boot camp Ain't gotta food stamp – Reppin My City by Rick Ross
- campaign If these rivers are properly identified, this campaign was carried on in the plains of the kingdom of Valencia. Sent from St. Louis with a ball and his brain He drove his brand new sports car on a national campaign – Primative (The Way I Treat You) by Ambulance Ltd
- campaigner Mr. Hayes arose with the ease and deliberation of an old election campaigner.
- campanile The oldest left is near the point at which we entered the street-to be exact, it is at the angle of the Strada Tribunali and the Vico di Francesco del Giudice-a tall brick campanile of graceful outline which, in the confusion of the narrow street, one might most easily pass unobserved.
- camping At some distance from their camping-place they came upon a muddy shallow.
- campaigned The Hip Hop Caucus along with hip-hop artists and Iraq War veterans, campaigned in 16 cities through a national bus tour.
- campaigns Grey, it appeared, was a student of campaigns, and he and Ringan were deep in a discussion of Conde's battles, in which both showed surprising knowledge.