What is the correct spelling for CAMPAING?
This word (Campaing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPAING
- campaign There was no other day during that entire brief campaign when its glare was so intense or the heat so suffocating. Walking down there in the rain In the darkness of a beet campaign – Sugartown by Saw Doctors
- camping Still Clarke's directions had plainly indicated this valley as their road, and they stubbornly pushed on, camping where they could find a dry spot.
- carping Her pride in this slim young thing and her love of her she concealed with a thin layer of carping criticism.
- company By the way, Phil,-is it true what they say,-that the Langford-Ralston Company buy and sell for everybody but themselves?
- comparing Being so much younger than her sister, she had never visited her at Harding, but she had met a good many of her friends; and comparing their stories of life at Harding with the experiences of one or two of her own mates who were at the boarding-school, she had decided that of two evils she should prefer college, because there seemed to be more freedom and variety about it.
- jumping A never thinks much of B, if he be jumping at the same prize on the bay-tree-Dr. Bario had his weakness.
- Capping The heavy stoves in the steerage cook-room were turned half-way round, and the capping of the huge smokestack was moved several inches.
- Champing The clang of arms and the champing of bits came to them plainly.
- Clamping Something, or someone, was clamping his arms tight.
- Damping Chillon's damping of her enthusiasm sank her to a mere breathing body, miserably an animal body, no comrade for a valiant brother; this young man's feeble consort, perhaps: and a creature thirsting for pleasure, disposed to sigh in the prospect of caresses.
- Cramping That which she was doing of the nature of a crime was in reality more foreign to her nature than virtue, and her instinct was to return to her narrow and straight way in spite of its cramping of love and natural longings.
- campaigned In this regard, both Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya (Catalan pro-independence left wing) and Partido Popular (Spanish right wing) campaigned against having the 2006 Statute of Autonomy passed: the former considered it too little, the latter too much.
- campaigns The people wouldn't have minded much if I had been accused of robbin' the city treasury, for they're used to slanders of that kind in campaigns, but the automobile and the dress suit were too much for them.
183 words made from the letters CAMPAING
5 letter words made from CAMPAING:acing, again, aiman, ainga, amagi, amain, amang, aming, amnia, amnic, anima, anpac, apian, caapi, cagan, cagna, cagni, caiga, caman, campa, canai, canap, cania, canim, cinma, gaiam, gaman, gamin, ganci, ganic, ganim, giaan, gmina, igman, imaan, ipana, magia, magic, magin, magni, maina, manag, manai, manga, mangi, mania, manic, mapai, mcing, miana, miang, micaa, minga, nagai, nagma, namig, nampa, ngami, ngiam, nigam, paani, pagan, pagni, paigc, paign, paman, panag, panai, panam, panga, pangi, panic, piana, piang, piman, pinga.
3 letter words made from CAMPAING:aga, aim, ain, amp, ana, ani, apc, cam, can, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, gap, gca, gin, gnp, iaa, iga, igm, imp, mac, mag, man, map, mcg, min, nag, nap, nig, nim, nip, pac, pan, pia, pic, pig, pin.
6 letter words made from CAMPAING:agamic, agmina, amping, angami, caaing, caiman, campan, campin, caping, ciampa, gaiman, gancia, giampa, maaing, macina, macing, mangia, maniac, manica, mcgain, nagami, pacing, pacman, pagani, pancia, pangma, pigman.
4 letter words made from CAMPAING:agni, amia, anga, apia, cain, camp, cing, gaan, gaia, gain, gamp, gicm, gimp, gipn, inca, inga, inma, maan, magi, maia, main, mcan, mica, mina, ming, naga, nagi, napa, ngap, nipa, paca, paia, pain, pang, pica, pima, ping.
7 letter words made from CAMPAING:campain, campani, campina, camping, macagni.