What is the correct spelling for CAMPAINGED?
This word (Campainged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMPAINGED
- campaign "That is my plan of campaign ," she said.
- campanile The Angelus was sounding from the campanile of the white monastery, further up the hill-side as we drove along the main street.
- camping Crossing the Lachoong cane-bridge, I paid the tribute of a sigh to the memory of my poor dog, and reached my old camping -ground at Choongtam by 10 p.
- Championed The great financial measures advocated by the administration of Van Buren, and championed with especial zeal by Benton, were those providing for an independent treasury and for hard-money payments; that is, providing that the government should receive nothing but gold and silver for its revenues, and that this gold and silver should be kept by its own officers in real, not constructive, treasuries,-in strong buildings, with special officers to hold the keys.
- Impinged The presence of the others hardly impinged on his consciousness; vaguely he heard their voices coming from a long way off.
- Complained Tom Wallifarro has not complained.
- campaigned Following the issuing of a consultation document by Her Majestys Treasury in 2001, the Sport and Recreation Alliance (then CCPR) - who had campaigned for tax relief for clubs since 1999 - provided HMT with two proposals to help local sports clubs which HMT accepted: Following a Charity Commission policy change, sports clubs could register as charities; and Sports clubs could register as a Community Amateur Sport Club under a tax scheme On 30 November 2001, the Charity Commission announced that it would now recognise as charitable: "The promotion of community participation in healthy recreation by the provision of facilities for the playing of particular sports.
- campaigns He had read, from year to year, of the conquests of Alexander and of Caesar; he had studied the wars of France, and drawn the plans of campaigns in the sand before his door till he knew them by heart; but it had not occurred to him, that while empires were overthrown in Asia, and Europe was traversed by powers which gave and took its territories, as he saw the negroes barter their cocoa-nuts and plantains on Saturday nights-while such things had happened in another hemisphere, it had not occurred to him that change would ever happen in Saint Domingo.
528 words made from the letters CAMPAINGED
5 letter words made from CAMPAINGED:aadmi, acide, acing, acned, adage, adame, adami, adema, adeni, adiga, adige, adman, admen, aecia, aemia, agade, agaie, again, agame, agape, agdam, ageda, agema, agena, agnea, aiman, ainda, ainga, ainge, amade, amagi, amain, amane, amang, amedi, amend, amgen, amida, amide, amien, amine, aming, amnia, amnic, amped, ampeg, anade, andam, andia, anema, angad, angei, anima, anime, anpac, apace, apian, apnea, caaed, caapi, cadge, cagan, cagna, cagni, caiga, caman, campa, canai, canap, canem, cange, cania, canid, canim, ceman, cemig, cenpi, ciega, ciena, cinae, cinma, daane, daeng, dagan, daime, damac, damae, damai, damin, dampa, dampe, danca, dance, danga, dange, dangi, danic, degan, degni, deign, demag, deman, demic, demin, denga, denim, diana, diena, dieng, diman, dimna, dinga, dinge, dpmne, edain, edman, egami, eiman, emain, emana, emani, emnid, enaam, enami, encap, gadap, gadea, gaden, gaiam, gaida, gaman, gamin, gance, ganci, gandi, ganem, ganic, ganim, gapen, gedan, geman, genic, genip, genma, gepid, giaan, gidea, gimpe, ginde, ginep, gmina, gnade, icade, idaea, idama, igman, imaad, imaan, image, imane, iname, incae, inced, indec, indem, ipana, maadi, maaed, madai, madan, madea, madia, madni, maeda, maeng, magdi, magia, magic, magin, magne, magni, maide, maige, maina, maine, manag, manai, mance, manda, mande, manea, manga, mange, mangi, mania, manic, mapai, mapei, mcada, mcing, meana, meand, medan, media, medic, meina, menad, menai, mendi, menga, mengi, menia, miana, miang, micaa, midan, midea, midge, midna, mince, minea, minec, mined, minga, minge, nadai, naeim, nagai, nagda, nagma, naiad, naide, named, namie, namig, nampa, napea, naped, nedim, negad, negai, nepga, nepic, ngami, ngiam, nicad, nidaa, nigam, nimda, paani, pacem, padan, paean, paeng, pagan, pagne, pagni, paide, paigc, paige, paign, paine, paman, panag, panai, panam, panda, pande, pandi, panem, panga, pange, pangi, panic, peada, pecan, pedic, pegia, penam, penca, penda, penia, penic, piana, piane, piang, picea, piena, piman, pimen, pince, pinda, pinga.
3 letter words made from CAMPAINGED:ace, ada, ade, adp, aec, aga, age, aid, aim, ain, amp, ana, ane, ani, apc, ape, cad, cam, can, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, dag, dam, dec, den, dia, die, dig, dim, din, dip, dna, ecg, ecm, edp, emg, end, epa, epi, gad, gap, gca, gdp, gem, gen, gin, gnp, iaa, ice, ida, idp, iga, igd, ige, igm, imp, mac, mad, mag, man, map, mcg, med, meg, mei, men, mid, min, nad, nag, nap, nec, nig, nim, nip, pac, pad, pan, pea, peg, pei, pen, pia, pic, pid, pie, pig, pin.
4 letter words made from CAMPAINGED:acid, acme, acne, adam, aden, agda, aged, agni, aide, amen, amia, anem, anga, apia, apne, cade, cage, cain, camp, cane, cape, cdng, cedi, cing, dace, daei, daen, dagi, daia, daie, dama, dame, damn, damp, dana, dane, dean, deca, deci, degn, deim, dein, demi, diaa, diam, dice, dime, dine, ding, dncg, eang, edam, egin, egna, emin, enad, engi, enic, enid, enim, epic, epng, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaia, gain, game, gamp, gand, gape, gean, geci, gicm, gied, gien, gimp, gipn, gpdm, iaea, iced, idea, imae, inca, inec, inga, inge, inma, inme, maan, mace, made, maen, magi, maia, maid, main, mane, mcan, mead, mean, mein, mend, mica, mien, mina, mind, mine, ming, mpge, nada, naga, nagi, name, napa, nape, neap, nega, negm, neid, nepa, ngae, ngap, nice, nied, nige, nipa, nipe, paae, paca, pace, page, paia, paid, pain, pane, pang, peag, pean, pedi, pica, pied, pima, pine, ping.