What is the correct spelling for CAMPAINING?
This word (Campaining) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMPAINING
- campaign He was not used to such a luxury, and he made up his mind to live for the rest of the campaign without a servant, as he had done all his life long.
- campaigning On the other hand, your troop is commanded in your absence by Gleason, whom-well, you know him better than I; and in his absence by young Wells, who is to take his first lesson in campaigning this summer.
- campanile The great bell of the Campanile would ring furious alarm peals.
- camping Don't you go camping out?
- combining The least combining weight of an element is its atomic weight; and it is this fact of a least combining weight that leads us to believe the atom to be indivisible.
- companion "Hold on, I tell you," returned her companion .
- comparing "I've never thought of comparing them.
- compiling They care not, however, for supporting religion; what they want is to gain money by their libels; and despairing of being read by persons of sense, and taste, and fashion, they go on gathering and compiling theological trash, in hopes that their productions will be adopted in the seminaries.
- complaining I'm not complaining , you know; it's fair enough.
- dampening 100. September 17: The enthusiasm greeting the discovery that F's reagent mortally affected the Grass was only tempered by the dampening thought that its action had been incomplete.
- Championing It ought not to be difficult to convince him that there could be no wiser, no nobler way of championing the cause of Adelheid than by enabling me to perform the work I had planned.
- Japanning 46. TO MAKE SHELLAC VARNISH FOR JAPANNING.
- Lampooning As early as 1832 Jerrold was lampooning him in his "Punch in London."
- Compassing She whose high top above the starres did sore, One foote on Thetis, th'other on the Morning, One hand on Scythia, th'other on the More, Both heaven and earth in roundnesse compassing; Iove fearing, least if she should greater growe, The old giants should once againe uprise, Her whelm'd with hills, these seven hils, which be nowe Tombes of her greatnes which did threate the skies: Upon her head he heapt Mount Saturnal, Upon her bellie th'antique Palatine, Upon her stomacke laid Mount Quirinal, On her left hand the noysome Esquiline, And Caelian on the right; but both her feete Mount Viminal and Aventine doo meete.
- campaigns The service had the same regulations while we were on campaigns .
219 words made from the letters CAMPAINING
5 letter words made from CAMPAINING:acing, again, aiman, aimin, ainga, amagi, amain, amang, amann, amici, aming, amini, amnia, amnic, amnii, angan, angin, anima, anini, annai, annam, annia, anpac, apian, apiin, apini, caapi, cagan, cagna, cagni, caiga, caman, camii, campa, canai, canan, canap, cania, canim, canna, ciani, cinma, cinna, gaiam, gaini, gaman, gamin, ganci, ganic, ganim, ganna, giaan, gmina, gnana, ianni, ician, icing, igman, imaan, imagi, imina, inami, ipana, magia, magic, magin, magni, maina, maini, manag, manai, manan, manga, mangi, mania, manic, manin, manna, manni, mapai, mcing, miana, miang, miani, micaa, miina, minga, minin, minni, nagai, nagan, nagin, nagma, naina, naing, naini, namig, nampa, nanai, ngami, ngana, ngiam, niang, niani, nicin, nigam, niman, nimni, ningi, paani, pagan, pagni, paigc, paign, paman, panag, panai, panam, panga, pangi, panic, piana, piang, piani, piing, piman, pinga, pinin, pinna, pinni.
3 letter words made from CAMPAINING:aga, aim, ain, amp, ana, ani, apc, cam, can, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, gap, gca, gin, gnp, iaa, iga, igm, imp, inn, mac, mag, man, map, mcg, min, nag, nan, nap, nig, nim, nip, pac, pan, pia, pic, pig, pin.
4 letter words made from CAMPAINING:agni, amia, anga, anna, apia, cain, camp, cing, cpnn, gaan, gaia, gain, gamp, gicm, gimp, gipn, iing, imin, inca, inga, ingi, inma, maan, magi, maia, main, mann, mcan, mica, mici, mina, ming, mini, naga, nagi, napa, ncnp, ngap, nian, nina, ning, nipa, paca, paia, pain, pang, pica, pima, ping.