What is the correct spelling for CAMPAN?
This word (Campan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMPAN
- caiman The broad-snouted caiman (Caiman latirostris) occurs in central and eastern South America, its range including southeastern Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and northern Argentina, within the drainage systems of the Paraná, Paraguay, Uruguay and São Francisco Rivers.
- camp "No watch above; no sign of any one or any camp below. Then late one night in a jungle camp The weather it was cold and damp – My Ramblin' Boy by Porter Wagoner
- campaign From this point he mapped out his own campaign. You and the hurricane Close your eyes and go campaign – Little Tornado by Aimee Mann
- camper In regard to the form of the face, considered as a whole, the opening of the facial angle of Camper, in measuring geometrically the extent of the upper part of the head, marks the development of the brain or organ of thought, and shows the proportion which it bears to the middle and lower part of the face, or to the organs of sense and expression.
- camping We kept on down the stream, now and then pausing at a likely place to take some trout for dinner, and with an eye out for a good camping-ground.
- CAMPS Then they fell to journeying night and day, and as they went, behold, they sighted a camp of the camps of the Arabs.