What is the correct spelling for CAMPANING?
This word (Campaning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPANING
- campaign "I was responsible for this campaign, too.
- campaigning I wrote to M. d'Afri requesting him to procure me a passport through the empire, where the French and other belligerent powers were then campaigning.
- campanile The painter may transfer its campanile, glittering like dragon's scales, to his canvas.
- camping Runners come in who say that instead of camping there, the White Chief rode all night; turned northward soon as it was dark; crossed this very valley far above them at dawn, and where he went from there they couldn't say.
- companion At our kind friend Isabel Casson's at Hull I met my young companion William Rasche.
- comparing Here they went into a camp and rested for almost a day, bringing up their field notes and maps and getting a good idea of the country by comparing their records with the old journals of the great expedition.
- complaining The usual complaining went on.
- dampening Elizabeth looked tearful, but she did not resent his dictum;- David's lack of sympathy had been very dampening to romance.
- Japanning The great drawback to the use of gas for heating japanning and enamelling stoves is the great cost of coal gas.
- campaigns In the campaigns of 1812-1813 joined the British against the Americans, and wounded at the battle of Maguaga.