What is the correct spelling for CAMPAUGN?
This word (Campaugn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMPAUGN
- campaign When, later, I finally decided on a Polar campaign , extra ship supplies, contributed from the boat, were stored at Annoatok.
- campaigner A very cursory "reconnaissance" through the house, one of the only ones untouched in the village, showed that from the late rain it would be impossible to think of sleeping in the lower story, which already showed signs of being flooded; they therefore proceeded in a body up stairs, and what was their delight to find a most comfortable room, neatly furnished with chairs, and a table; but, above all, a large old-fashioned bed, an object of such luxury as only an old campaigner can duly appreciate.
- camping Camping at midnight, we had made only nine miles by a day's effort.
- campus He hadn't known how far the campus was from the city.
- company A good picture is real company , seems to me.
- impugn He would impugn no man's motives, least of all the motives of the dead; but those who had set this train of events in motion had been always the enemies of the constitutional movement.
- sampan Doctor Bolter did not like hiding, but thinking that in this case discretion might be the better part of valour, he replaced his shot cartridge with ball, as he gave the signal to the man, who turned the sampan in shore; and cleverly guiding it in amongst the overhanging vegetation, this dropped behind them and they were in a verdant tunnel, the branches and leaves just touching their heads, and though themselves completely concealed, able to see everything that passed or repassed upon the river.
- campaigned In his wish completely to gain over Russia, Bonaparte also sent back, well-clad and well-armed, the prisoners taken from the Russian armies in 1799, a step which was doubly appreciated at Petersburg because the Russian troops which had campaigned with the Duke of York in Holland were somewhat shabbily treated by the British Government in the Channel Islands, where they took up their winter quarters.
- campaigns On the other hand, in campaigns which took place in years subsequent to the attempt against Karchemish, he must have forced his way to the west far beyond the Euphrates, in order to be able to boast on the monument at Karkar "that he ruled from the sea of Nairi as far as the great sea of the west land," i.
131 words made from the letters CAMPAUGN
5 letter words made from CAMPAUGN:acuna, amang, anapu, angua, anpac, apuan, auman, cagan, cagna, caman, campa, canap, canum, capua, cuman, gaman, gauna, guama, guapa, gumaa, guman, gunma, macau, macua, magua, manag, manau, manga, mangu, mapau, mapua, maung, muang, mugan, nagma, nagua, nampa, ngamu, numac, pagan, paman, panag, panam, pancu, panga, pangu, pauma, pucan, punga, umaga, umana, umang.
3 letter words made from CAMPAUGN:aga, amp, ana, anu, apc, aug, cam, can, cap, cpa, cum, cup, gap, gca, gnp, gnu, gum, gun, mac, mag, man, map, mcg, mug, nag, nap, ngu, pac, pan, pug, pun, uca, uma, ump, unp.
4 letter words made from CAMPAUGN:agua, anga, auca, auna, camp, cgnu, cuan, cung, gaan, gamp, gamu, ganu, gaun, gaup, gnau, guam, guan, guma, maan, magu, maun, mcan, muan, mung, naga, napa, napu, naum, ngap, ngau, ngum, paca, pang, paua, pnau, puan, puga, puma, pung, uaap, ucpn, umag, uman, upma.