What is the correct spelling for CAMPAUIGN?
This word (Campauign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPAUIGN
- campaign It has been a great comfort to me that I have had a room to myself so far on this campaign.
- campaigner "He says I'm not half a campaigner, and a couple of hours of bed are enough for me," the boy thought proudly, and snuffed the springing air of the young sun on the fields.
- camping He therefore selected a suitable spot for camping.
- comparing In an elaborate speech he reviews the finances of the past year, comparing the results with the estimates, and dealing with the state of trade and the national debt.
- campaigned All of the candidates campaigned in New Hampshire during the four days after the Iowa caucuses, targeting undecided and independent voters in the state.
- campaigns This rigid severity of Wellington in the field, though it was the dread, proved the salvation of his troops in many campaigns.