What is the correct spelling for CAMPIGHN?
This word (Campighn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPIGHN
- camp "I always knew that up at Temple Camp. First you're another Sloe-eyed vamp, Then someone's mother, Then you're camp. – I'm Still Here by Unknown Author
- campaign A remarkable campaign of preaching starts up and sweeps everything before it. It is the most strategic tool used to manipulate Intimidation to make me weak in order to obey Strategy to manipulate, paralyze, intimidate Righteous greed suffocates, a powerful fear campaign – Fear Campaign by fear factory
- campaigner The Major, an old campaigner, out with the original expeditionary force, smiled a little, but merely observed that it was very natural.
- camping Any number of young men were eager to enlist for a brief camping-out expedition, and small private companies were formed, composed about half-and-half of Union and Confederate men, as it turned out later.
- campaigned Protests occurred in and around a number of Carrefour outlets throughout China, and anti-Carrefour advocates campaigned for a one-day boycott of Carrefour on May Day, a public holiday in China.
- campaigns She reminded me of Washington's campaigns which were not usually immediately fruitful.