What is the correct spelling for CAMPIGN?
This word (Campign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPIGN
- campaign All who were before Sebastopol will long remember the beautiful autumn which succeeded to so eventful a summer, and ushered in so pleasantly the second winter of the campaign.
- camping The latter quality is very plain, when he writes of the birds and of the thrill of the open country that comes to the boys on their camping trip.
- carping He kept carping at Amos Adams who stood by with his son and the Bowmans, waiting for the street car.
- jumping "We must try again," declared Lindsay, jumping up.
- Capping It was fair capping to listen to them.
- Champing Mr Bloom, champing, standing, looked upon his sigh.
- Clamping "Well, we didn't quite agree," admitted Molly, snapping shut the cover of the coffee-mill and clamping the mill between her knees.
- Damping Several kinds of fungi are capable of causing damping off, under such conditions.
- Cramping It is one of life's ironical adjustments that the creature who fits so harmoniously into the family group should be alien to its influences, and independent of its cramping conditions.
- campaigned Venices rule lasted until 1470, when, during the Ottoman–Venetian War of 1463–1479, Sultan Mehmed II campaigned against Chalkis.
- campaigns Every afternoon regularly Louis was wont to visit her by the private staircase to her apartments; together they would pore over the maps and campaigns of war drawn up and submitted by the various generals.