What is the correct spelling for CAMPIGNING?
This word (Campigning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPIGNING
- campaigner He was helpless, although he wished to do battle on his sister Lizzie's behalf, being certain that she and the campaigner would not get on well together.
- campaigning Find a good home for her, monsieur, she said, a home where she may at least be safe while you are away campaigning.
- complaining Patient has been complaining of pain and want of sleep; had a chill last night.
- Impugning But I have never heard a whisper breathed or seen a line written impugning his statement, that love is neither general nor durable.
- campaigners There are many indications of water known to old campaigners, although none of them are absolutely infallible.