What is the correct spelling for CAMPPING?
This word (Campping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAMPPING
- campaign He ended that campaign in a better state of health than he had enjoyed during the advance.
- camping I saw two or three natives just before camping; they kept upon the opposite side of the water, according to a slight weakness of theirs.
- carping His manner had somewhat changed to her, and several times he had spoken to her in a carping, fault-finding way,-little cut-and-dried sentences of elderly wisdom that she had not understood at the time.
- clapping "We'll go down to-morrow on our way home from school, and see the curiosity," cried one of the Eerlyk boys, clapping his hands.
- cupping These creatures suffer, perhaps, without knowing from what cause, for the phyllostoma performs its cupping operation without causing the least pain-at all events the sleeper is very rarely awakened by it.
- mapping A month was spent mapping the planet and searching out native villages.
- Capping He communicated his discoveries to the International Congress held at Paris in 1867. In 1864, James Brown found flint implements midway between Gosport and Southampton, included in gravel from eight to twelve feet thick, capping a cliff which at its greatest height is thirty-five feet above high-water mark.
- Champing The man's arms dropped once more to his sides, and, for a moment, the silence was only broken by the champing of Peter's bit.
- Clamping Lermontoff took advantage of the clamping of their heavy boots in the echoing stairway to shove in the bolts once more, and then followed them, himself followed by Drummond, into the Governor's room.
- Cramping That is to say, old Bill knew his weaknesses, the common weaknesses of the logger, the psychological reaction from hard work, from sordid living, from the indefinable cramping of the spirit that grows upon a man through months of monotonous labor.
104 words made from the letters CAMPPING
5 letter words made from CAMPPING:acing, aming, amnic, amppi, cagni, canim, cinma, gamin, ganci, ganic, ganim, gmina, igman, magic, magin, magni, mangi, manic, mcing, miang, minga, namig, ngami, ngiam, nigam, pagni, paigc, paign, pangi, panic, papic, papin, piang, piman, pinga.
4 letter words made from CAMPPING:agni, cain, camp, cing, gain, gamp, gicm, gimp, gipn, gipp, inca, inga, inma, ippg, magi, main, mcan, mica, mina, ming, nagi, ngap, nipa, pain, pang, pica, pima, pimp, ping, pipa.
3 letter words made from CAMPPING:aim, ain, amp, ani, apc, cam, can, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, gap, gca, gin, gnp, iga, igm, imp, mac, mag, man, map, mcg, min, nag, nap, nig, nim, nip, pac, pan, pap, pcp, pia, pic, pig, pin, pip, ppi.