What is the correct spelling for CAMRO?
This word (Camro) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAMRO
- cairo That citizen of the world reserves for himself Venice, Constantinople, Grand Cairo .
- cam The bell is hung by a cord from a small wooden axle held in the timbers which stand over the shaft, and a second long cord whose upper end is fastened to the small axle is lowered into the shaft; to the lower end of this cord is fastened a piece of wood; and as often as a cam on the main axle strikes it, so often does the bell ring and give forth a sound.
- cameo Her shapely bare arms hung limp at her sides, and her white face, with its contrasting black hair, shone like a delicate cameo against the darkness.
- camera "Can't see what Bland shipped us up to this one-horse dump for," grumbled Skip Handlon, the one who carried the camera .
- camp Natives come to the camp .
- Came The next morning O'Tara came to breakfast.
- Cameos Brooches are very rich; the finest are cameos set round with brilliants.
- Cameron Mrs. Carrington acknowledged her introduction to Mr. Cameron merely by a haughty, disdainful bow.
- Ramiro One little thing there was might save me, Ramiro had said.