What is the correct spelling for CANDEL?
This word (Candel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CANDEL
- canal The new canal for which the farmers of Greenstreet had worked and waited so long had just been completed. Forty miles on the Panama Canal The crew yells out, "Thank you, Hal" – The Panama Canal by animaniacs
- cancel Slowly he read: "The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on; nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it."
- candid Mallow was disgusted with this candid selfishness.
- candied Prepare four pounds of currants, well washed and dried, and add them when the pies are made, with some candied fruit.
- candle The old man remained on his knees for some time and then, taking up his candle, left the kitchen.
- candor I have said so much, however, that in common candor I must say one thing more.
- candy A young woman, a clerk in Thompson's candy store in Boston, identified Dr. Earl as the purchaser of a box of candied fruit a few days before the poisoning.
- canned "By the way," he remarked, just before we left, "you used a good deal of canned goods at the Godwin house, didn't you?"
- Candies At the age of twelve he entered upon his life work as newsboy on the Grand Trunk Railroad of Canada and the Michigan Central, selling papers, books, candies, etc.