What is the correct spelling for CANDI?
This word (Candi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CANDI
- cad Like a cavalry charger who dashes on to the guns heedless of everything, and for the time being gone mad, so the Bolsover Cad, with the shouts behind him and the enemy's goal in front, saw and heard nothing else.
- caddie He waved to his caddie, and scribbled a few lines on the back of a card.
- can Yet what can I do? Of day, but then wield power with God and man:-- So take I heart of grace as best I can, – Monna Innominata: A Sonnet Of Sonnets by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- canard Many a time and oft hath that canard been circulated.
- candid "I reckon John thinks we haven't been quite candid," said Ravenel.
- candour Well, in return for your candour, I assure you that William Elphinstone, the first of the line who seems to have been freed from the dread hereditary doom, really did marry 'a maiden of low degree.
- And And he killed her."
- Can't They can't down James Bansemer.