What is the correct spelling for CANDINCE?
This word (Candince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CANDINCE
- cadence And in slow, monotonous cadence the falling of the drops from the melting snow on the roof struck upon her ear.
- canonize But I cannot imagine you failing, you strong young queen, and the women like me, the legion of emptied shells he has left behind-we shall canonize you, Paula, if you shatter the vampire's power."
- condense It took me some time to condense my aunt's message.
- condone It is hardly to be expected that war will cease from the earth this side of the millennium; but women will surely only, condone it when urged by some tremendous need or enthusiasm; they will not rejoice-as men sometimes do-in the mere lust of domination and violence.
- conduce The end he has in view, whatever that end may be, ought to be correctly defined before he begins; and no exercise should upon any account be prescribed or demanded from his pupils, which does not directly, or indirectly at least, conduce to its attainment.
- convince But there was one point upon which he felt constrained to convince his companion before they parted; he might do more than justice to an absent man; but she should not do less.
- jaundice Jaundice is one of the symptoms of Texas fever.
- Canting There's a canting hypocrite for you!
- Candace In Sir Marcus' opinion my future charges had taken passage on the Candace , and would go up the Nile, not to see sights, but to be seen doing the right things.
- Candies "A pretty dinner, indade, for a starving family; nuts and candies and the like!
- Canadians Lyte and the writer were returning from some light festivities, when the hoarse cry "All about the Canadians " arrested their attention.
105 words made from the letters CANDINCE
3 letter words made from CANDINCE:ace, ade, aec, aid, ain, ane, ani, cad, can, cia, dec, den, dia, die, din, dna, ecc, end, icc, ice, ida, inn, nad, nan, nec, nne.
4 letter words made from CANDINCE:acid, acne, aden, aide, annd, cade, cain, cane, ccdi, cedi, cenn, cnnc, dace, daei, daen, daie, dane, dean, deca, deci, dein, dice, dine, dinn, enad, enic, enid, iced, idea, inca, inec, neid, nein, nian, nice, nied, nina, nine.
5 letter words made from CANDINCE:acide, acned, adeni, ancic, anden, anend, anine, cance, canid, canne, ceann, cecin, cenac, cenci, ciena, cinae, cinna, cnaic, dance, danic, danin, diena, dinan, dinna, edain, icade, inane, incae, inced, indan, indec, inden, naden, naide, nance, nande, necci, niane, nicad, nicen, nidan.