What is the correct spelling for CANDING?
This word (Canding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CANDING
- banding Day after day the signs of resentment were more significant in the groups of citizens banding together and forecasting the character of this future constitution; till at length Theramenes spoke again, protesting:-There was no help for it but to associate with themselves a sufficient number of persons in the conduct of affairs, or the oligarchy would certainly come to an end.
- continuing Mrs. Peckover did not look for any direct profit worth speaking of from the marriage she had brought about, but she did desire the joy of continuing to plot against Joseph with his wife.
- continuous Thus, we are in the midst of two worlds which are continuous with one another just as the valley is continuous with the base of the mountain.
- counting There were three or four boys, counting me.
- contains It appears to have been collected with care, and contains , in a single sheet of paper, a body of facts of the greatest importance.