What is the correct spelling for CANDISDATE?
This word (Candisdate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CANDISDATE
- candidate I knew a young doctor once who very nearly became a candidate for a private asylum."
- conducted She stepped to the door and told a woman who was just entering the room to show me No. 2. The woman said something which I did not hear, although her tones indicated surprise, and then conducted me to my room.
- congested When our larger commercial centers first began to change from villages to compact urban communities, there were those who found even these miniature cities far too congested .
- constitute Observations formed by variation of conditions on the basis of some idea or theory constitute experiment.
- contest The contest has now lasted for more than four years.
- contestant The seat in Congress taken at the opening of the session by James Brooks, of New York, was decided by the committee, after consideration of the claims of the contestant , to belong to William E. Dodge, a merchant of New York city.
- contested Particularly the sea-fight at Naxos added not a little to Phocion's reputation, when he had the left squadron committed to him by Chabrias, as in this quarter the battle was sharply contested , and was decided by a speedy victory.
- intestate He had died unmarried and intestate , and his estate amounted to about a thousand pounds.
- Consisted It consisted entirely of blossoming rose-bushes.
- Consorted With the mournful atmosphere of Breysgate Priory, however, I could not help feeling that my own lank jaws and more precisely poised head-gear consorted better.
- kindest "Oh, Doctor Fritz, he is the kindest -hearted master!
495 words made from the letters CANDISDATE
3 letter words made from CANDISDATE:aas, ace, act, ada, add, ade, aec, aid, ain, ana, ane, ani, ans, ant, ate, cad, can, cat, cia, cis, cns, cst, dad, das, dat, dds, ddt, dec, ded, den, des, dia, die, din, dis, dit, dna, dts, eat, ect, edd, end, ent, est, eta, etc, iaa, ice, ida, ies, nad, nec, net, nit, nsc, sac, sad, sat, scd, sea, sec, sen, set, sic, sin, sit, tad, tai, tan, tea, tec, ted, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin.
5 letter words made from CANDISDATE:aasen, acide, acies, acned, actes, actia, actin, adasi, addai, addin, adeni, adisa, adits, adsit, aecia, aedas, aesti, aided, aides, ainda, aints, aisen, aisne, anade, ances, andes, andia, anesi, anies, anise, ansai, ansec, antai, antas, anted, antic, asadi, asdic, asean, asena, asiad, asian, asida, aside, asten, astin, atend, atias, atina, atsea, caaed, cadet, canai, canet, cania, canid, canis, canst, canta, cante, cants, cased, casei, caste, cedit, centi, cesta, cided, ciena, cient, cinae, cines, cinta, cisne, ciste, cites, csaid, cseti, daane, dadan, dadas, daden, dains, daise, danas, danca, dance, danda, dande, danic, danse, danta, dante, danti, dasia, dasti, dated, daten, dates, datin, dcase, deans, deats, dedic, deida, deids, deist, dendi, densa, denti, dents, desac, desai, diact, diana, diate, dices, dicts, didnt, diena, diest, dinas, dinda, dinde, dines, dinse, dints, ditan, dited, dnata, eatin, ecast, edain, eddin, edict, edits, ednas, einat, enact, endas, entia, entsi, esata, estai, estan, etian, etica, etnas, etsin, icade, icest, idaea, idant, ieast, incae, incas, inced, indec, indes, inetd, inset, insta, isaac, isaan, isnad, isnae, nadai, nadas, naiad, naias, naide, nates, ncaas, ndeti, necas, nesci, netas, nicad, nidaa, nidda, nided, nsaid, saaed, sadan, sadat, saedi, saeid, saida, saied, saina, saine, saint, saite, sanad, sanai, sance, sandt, sanea, saned, sanei, sania, santi, satai, sated, satie, satin, satna, scana, scant, sceat, scend, scent, scien, sdate, sdein, secta, sedai, sedan, sedia, sedin, sedna, seida, seita, senad, senai, senat, senia, senta, senti, setai, setia, setin, sidda, sidea, sient, sined, sinta, sitae, snide, stada, staid, stain, stand, stead, steai, stedd, stein, stena, stice, taani, tacna, tadas, tadid, taean, taesa, taian, taida, taide, tanas, tanda, tandi, tanec, tasca, tasci, tased, tcisa, teads, teian, tends, tenia, tenis, tensa, tesna, tiaan, tices, tiden, tiens, tinca, tinds, tinea, tined, tines, tsade, tsadi, tsana, tsien, tsine.
4 letter words made from CANDISDATE:acid, acne, acts, adad, adds, aden, adit, aide, aids, anas, ante, anti, asat, asea, asia, asin, asnd, cade, cain, cane, cans, cant, case, cast, cats, cedi, cent, cite, dace, dada, daei, daen, daia, daid, daie, dais, dana, dane, dant, data, date, dead, dean, deca, deci, dein, dent, diaa, dias, diat, dice, didn, diet, dine, dint, disa, disc, dita, dsei, east, eats, edad, edda, edit, enad, ends, enic, enid, esna, etna, iaea, iced, ices, icse, idea, ided, ides, inca, inec, inst, isaa, iten, nada, nasa, nast, neat, neid, nest, nets, nice, nied, nits, sade, sadi, said, sana, sand, sane, sant, sate, scad, scan, scat, scen, scet, scid, seat, sect, sein, send, sent, seta, sian, sida, side, sine, sita, site, snit, taei, taia, tean, tecn, tend, tian, tidd, tide, tied, ties, tine, tsen.