What is the correct spelling for CANDO?
This word (Cando) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CANDO
- can-do "You believe you can sail the Sea Foam better than I can-do you, Don John?"
- candor Candor is an indispensable element of confidence.
- candour He was a Portuguese, about forty years old, handsome, and with a countenance full of candour , wit, and good temper.
- candy Rob had taken them to the station, bought a a box of candy for each, and waited until the last moment to leave the train.
- Can't Mother, can't I go?