What is the correct spelling for CANIDAT?
This word (Canidat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CANIDAT
- bandit Coming down on the bandit, Stan eased over a bit and flattened out to come in on the bomber's tail.
- cadet "We use the others to give away to girls, to remember us by," answered my cadet.
- canada Upweekis, up-week'iss, the Canada lynx.
- canadian But he did so without complaint or comment for the half-hour hop up to our estate on my favorite Canadian lake.
- candid The sudden fear wrung this candid confession from the girl.
- candida Vobiscum est Iope, vobiscum candida Tyro, Vobiscum Europe, nec proba Pasiphae.
- candidacy When one thinks that, except on the day of the famous dance of the candidacy, they never once opened the piano in the rue Saint-Dominique!"
- candidate Herr von Osternau asked in amazement that a Candidate should be thus accomplished.
- candied There are oranges from Florida and Tangiers, dainty maiden blush apples from New England, figs and dates from the Levant, prunes and prunelles from Italy, candied apricots from France, and the superb English hothouse grapes, more luscious than Silenus ever crushed against his palate.
- candy "It's the first time," whispered Dot to Tot, "I ever had all the candy I wanted to eat."
- cant In this chorus of abuse there was mingled a share of cant; but Byron got, on the whole, what he deserved.
- cantata Another source of excitement was the Sunday School cantata to be given Christmas eve, in which Jane and Gertie were both to have the parts of fairies and Sherm a small role.
- canted Had that tug, loaded down with building material, ever canted against the cylinder, the whole effort would have been in vain.
- Caned Edmund explained, and the master at once caned him for not speaking the truth.
- Can't "It's-it's-no, it can't be-it is!
- Candide "Yes, madame," answered Candide.