What is the correct spelling for CANTELL?
This word (Cantell) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CANTELL
- canal miles on the Erie Canal She's a good old worker and a good old pal – Erie Canal by Wet Willie
- candle The boy's sister had come into the hall, and was holding a candle for a light.
- canned Beside his place lay a lengthy, close-written letter, and from time to time, as he ate his canned pears, his hand turned over one of its many sheets.
- cantonal We endeavoured to quicken our steps, in order to reach, before nightfall, an immense cavern known only to two of our chamois hunters, who made use of it as a hiding-place when their unconquerable passion for heroic adventures tempted them to disregard the cantonal regulations.
- cantor 13. He was Cantor of the Thomas School for many years.
- canute Westwood indeed considers that it will not bear comparison with the Gospels of Trinity College, Cambridge, though he admits that it exceeds them in interest owing to the Anglo-Saxon entries relating to Canute at the beginning of St. Mark's Gospel.
92 words made from the letters CANTELL
3 letter words made from CANTELL:ace, act, aec, ale, all, alt, ane, ant, ate, can, cat, eat, ect, ell, enl, ent, eta, etc, lac, lan, lat, lea, let, nec, net, tan, tea, tec, ten, tlc.
4 letter words made from CANTELL:acne, allt, alne, anle, ante, atle, call, cane, cant, cell, celt, cent, clan, cnlt, elan, etna, lace, lane, late, leal, lean, lena, lent, neat, tael, talc, tale, tall, teal, tean, tecn, tell.
5 letter words made from CANTELL:actel, allen, antle, calne, canet, cante, celal, celan, clane, cleal, clean, cleat, clent, ecall, eclat, ellac, enact, lacen, lacet, lance, laten, lecan, lenat, lenca, letal, letna, llena, nalle, talel, tanec.