What is the correct spelling for CANTENT?
This word (Cantent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CANTENT
- cantata The band immediately commenced the overture, and the festive cantata began.
- canted Here a caisson with its boxes, severed from their belongings, stretched its long pole appealingly towards heaven; the wheels had been dispersed to distant quarters of the ground and lay on their sides; elsewhere were the guns, sometimes reversed and solitary, at others not wholly dismounted, canted at an angle, with one wheel in place.
- canteen He understood that in the canteen there was not water for both.
- canton According to this system the local unit was the former territory of the tribe or canton , and the local magistrates were the chiefs or nobles of the tribe.
- consent But if you will consent to help me, Lydie .
- contend He's the worst nuisance I have to contend with, for he keeps some of my men disabled much of the time."
- content Well, are you content now?
- contented But after that day there had been no more happiness for him, and she had never been quite contented either.
- contents "You meant to keep the contents of that telegram a secret from me.
- contest A letter from him to Sir Arthur has been the cause of this contest .
- continent Like Lord Nithisdale, he made his way to the Continent ; and, like Lord Nithisdale, he died long after at Rome.
- convent "When he was at Rome, a year ago in the service of the Pope, I was at my studies in the convent .
- intent So intent were they in listening to what he was saying, that they had evidently not discovered my escape.
- Canting 2239, the hollow side is unfit for any but the roughest of work, since it will not file any kind of work true; but the rounded side is very effective for flat surfaces, since the number of teeth in action is more limited and their grip is therefore greater, while by canting the file any part of its width may be brought into action.
- Castanet And Mrs. King bowed her acknowledgment of the service with a perfect castanet accompaniment, whereat Miss Cotton bridled with malicious complacency.
- cantons The Five Cantons and the party belonging to the old faith hoped from this Conference so glorious an acknowledgment of it in the others, that even Zurich would be obliged to submit.
- canteens We chucked away mos' every last thing on that hike but canteens an' rifles.
52 words made from the letters CANTENT
3 letter words made from CANTENT:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, ate, can, cat, eat, ect, ent, eta, etc, nan, nec, net, nne, tan, tat, tea, tec, ten, tet, tnt.
4 letter words made from CANTENT:acne, ante, cane, cant, cenn, cent, etna, neat, nett, tact, tate, tean, teat, tecn, tent.
5 letter words made from CANTENT:canet, canne, cante, cantt, ceann, enact, nance, natte, tanec, tanen, tanne, tante, tenta.