What is the correct spelling for CANTIANING?
This word (Cantianing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CANTIANING
- being convinced
- catching in act
- Cautioning Cautioning his brothers to remain silent, he slipped down from his tree; and, with the stealthy tread of a cat, crept over the ground in search of his rifle.
- confining We see, then, the Scandinavians abandoning their first project of conquering the North to fall on the South and confining themselves to a small number of fortified sea-ports.
- Containing She was alone, but behind her followed a second carriage containing an Italian maid and a large quantity of luggage.
- continuing Continuing his march, therefore, he travelled all night.
- Mentioning His mentioning my brother to you likewise surprised me.