What is the correct spelling for CAOE?
This word (Caoe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAOE
- cafe And how the letters and presents and gowns and plans would begin to flutter through the bungalow-she would be married in cafe-au-lait rajah cloth, as Miss Pinckney in San Francisco was; she would be Mrs. Lloyd!
- cage If a man entered the cage of a strange tiger, as little master of himself as this-it would be taking his life in his own silly hands.
- cake He wanted to know why he shouldn't have tea when every one else did, and offered him cake!
- cane So you got your cane the same way you did your hat, eh?
- canoe Fortunately the water was deep, and he did not try to swim out; for there was not a weapon of any kind in the canoe.
- cape We left considerably more than half of our passengers in Cape Town.
- care "And I tell you, that I don't care if you had never come.
- case 1042. And is it the case that at that time Messrs.
- cave So he picked up his weapons again, took his share of the horse-flesh, and went up to his cave.
- Came When I came to Lerwick it was 1s.