What is the correct spelling for CAORL?
This word (Caorl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAORL
- cali From there and to the north, this road connects the cities of Pasto, Popayán, Cali , the Colombian Coffee-Growers Axis (Eje Cafetero or "Coffee Region"), Anserma, Medellín, Sincelejo and Barranquilla, where it connects to the Caribbean Transverse highway.
- call I'll call him Tom, after my own baby.
- car Every time, I wait on the corner until somebody else make a signal to the car , and then it stop,-but not for me."
- carol "Carol gave me that before she went to school," she explained.
- Cal And, Cal , I doubt if even I have fathomed the depths of his sensitiveness.
- Carl "I sold them to Mr. Carl Gwinnett.
- Coll Far into the evening they could still make out the Dutchman's Cap, and Lunga, and the low-lying Coll and Tiree, amidst the glow at the horizon after the blood-red sunset had gone down.
- Cor 11, 12; 1 Cor .
- Carla Carla Michelli Giaccone, Bracciano e il suo castello, Palombi, Roma 1998.
- Carly – Carly Bells mother is an artist and writer of picture stories for a Bunty-esque comic named "Jenni".
- Carlo I could see the blue-gum trees waving their long ribbon-like leaves in the wind: I could see the cottage, the verandah, my mother, our dog: nay, even, I remembered now, with a burst of recollection, his name was Carlo .