What is the correct spelling for CAPMPAIGN?
This word (Capmpaign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAPMPAIGN
- campaign I let la Peyrade, I hardly know why, persuade me to make this campaign with you; it didn't turn out happily, and I have vowed to myself to have no more to do with newspapers.
- camping Here also of course we saw numbers of both ancient and modern native huts, and this is no doubt an old-established and favourite camping ground.
- Clamping I felt Snap clamping the grids on my ears.
- Cramping "This is cramping me as bad as the trenches in the Argonne.
- campaigned Clark campaigned on her governments economic track record, however the opposition NDP and Greens criticized her inaction on "lax political fundraising laws" and portrayed her as "beholden to big money interests", attacking the BC Liberals on "housing, transit and other affordability issues".