What is the correct spelling for CAQN?
This word (Caqn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAQN
- cabin Everything's quiet down at the cabin.
- cage Jamie's first duty on Sunday was to clean out the thrush's cage.
- cain "To dare to love-with the curse on my head that I feel as Cain felt it-is crime.
- cairn Perhaps the best is in a line with the head of the tarn and the cairn on the Old Man, and another scarcely, if at all, inferior is nearly opposite a very large stone in the tarn.
- cajun Seventh, Cajun or Cajum, probably Fourcroya cubensis; leaves small, from four to five inches long.
- cake "Well, give me a piece of cake then," said Jack.
- can Can I go, Sir?
- cane Almost before it has touched the ground the cane is pulled and the egret finds itself a prisoner.
- canny "For," said canny Wynnette, "perhaps now that Le has come back Odalite may return to her first love."
- canon Canon Howell, Drayton, Norwich; the Rev.
- capon Give me some capon, Arthur; give me a lot of it!"
- clan It was always the same thing-the gathering song of the Clan of Donald the Black.
- coin I am glad to be able to say that I kept the coin.
- conn I am indebted to Dr. W. C. Sturgis, of New Haven, Conn.
- corn It's good of you to think of that sweet corn, Mr. Ballard.
- gain Gain-gain alone to thee is sweet.
- jain He lived near Mathura Brindaban, and on one occasion was engaged in religious controversy with a Jain ascetic till sunset.
- jan 14,569. Have you examined your books for January 1868?
- scan I was thinking of my happy youth, and how from the battlements of our princely castle in Lithuania I, with a telescope, would scan our broad domain; forty-nine villages I could count, and they all were situated on our lands.
- Kan Feb 6 there marched up from the steamboat landing to the Arsenal a company of 80 Regular soldiers of the 2d U.S., from Fort Riley, Kan.
- Carny Or Carny, curse him, unless Lucas would move him.
- CNN Let's you and me and CNN Flip the switch, go back again – Now by shedaisy