What is the correct spelling for CARABEIAN?
This word (Carabeian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARABEIAN
- arabian Leaving the Taj Mahal dazed and dizzy with beauty, I was hailed by a voice that sounded familiar, and turning round I saw-an incongruous figure in that Arabian Nights garden-our old friend of the Scotia, the Rocking Horse Fly.
- cabin It's the cabin next to this."
- caravan But Mitha Baba was not thinking of the caravan .
- carbine But you may, if you wish, bring your Martini carbine , or Winchester rifle, for we may meet a deer by the way.
- carbon The combination of carbon with water carried out by the agency of chlorophyll can only take place with absorption of energy.
- careen On the 14th, thinking he was in the entrance of a large bay, Cook ran in under the southern coast, and finding it broken into promising-looking bays, determined to run into one and careen the ship, as she was very foul; it is now called Ship Cove, in Queen Charlotte's Sound.
- caribbean The treasure-ships, indeed, were liable to attack on the Caribbean , but the Isthmian barrier proved an important safeguard to the Peruvian possessions of Spain.
- carolina It was a good enough working theory, based partly on knowledge of the geography of Russia and partly on interrogation of the Indians in Carolina by Raleigh's men.
- carrion The sight of the carrion bird made both of the boys shudder.
- craven "She ought to," said Mr. Craven .
- cretan Round Malea's cape And Taenarus open to the shades below And fair Cythera's isle, th' advancing fleet Sweeps o'er the yielding wave, by northern breeze Borne past the Cretan shores.
- croatian I asked Grant, who was here this morning with a Croatian baby whose mother is in the glass works, and Grant only shook his head.
- Grabbing Then, each of us grabbing a corner of the mattress, we hoisted the sufferer onto the machine, covering him with a sheet.
- Crabbing This was a particularly bad case of "crabbing," as the man eventually became the purchaser at a high price.
- Cribbing The "cribbing," which had astonished and pained Eric at first, was more flagrant than even in the Upper-Fourth, and assumed a chronic form.
237 words made from the letters CARABEIAN
3 letter words made from CARABEIAN:aar, aba, abc, ace, aec, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ara, arb, arc, are, baa, bai, ban, bar, ben, bin, bra, cab, can, car, cer, cia, ear, ebn, era, ern, iaa, ice, ira, ire, nab, nbe, neb, nec, nib, nrc, rbc, rbi, reb, rib, rna.
4 letter words made from CARABEIAN:aare, acer, acne, acre, aire, anar, arab, arca, area, aria, baia, baic, bane, bare, bari, barn, bean, bear, beci, bein, bern, bien, bier, bine, bnai, bnei, bran, bren, brie, cain, cane, care, crab, cran, crib, earn, eira, enic, erni, iaea, inca, inec, iran, narc, near, nice, rabe, race, raie, rain, rana, rani, rein, reni, rice.
5 letter words made from CARABEIAN:abaca, abanc, abani, abian, acaba, acara, acerb, acier, acrab, aecia, aeria, airan, anaia, anari, anbaa, anbar, ancre, anier, arabe, arabi, araca, arain, arana, arani, arban, arben, arbia, arcae, areca, areia, arena, areni, arine, baarn, bacai, bacar, bacne, bacre, baena, baiae, baier, baine, baira, baire, bairn, banca, bance, baner, bania, banie, baraa, barac, barai, baran, barca, barce, barea, baren, baric, barin, barne, beara, becan, beran, beria, biana, biner, biran, birne, braai, braca, brace, brain, brcin, breac, brean, brein, brena, brine, caabi, caban, caber, cabin, cabre, caire, cairn, canai, caner, cania, caria, carib, carni, ceiba, cerna, ciena, cinae, cinar, crabe, craib, crane, crean, crena, crine, ebara, ebina, eibar, erbia, erbin, ercan, erian, erica, ibara, inara, incae, iraan, irena, nacer, nacre, naira, narai, nebra, raabe, rabai, raban, rabea, rabei, raben, rabia, rabic, rabin, racan, racin, rebic, recai, renai, riaan, rinca.