What is the correct spelling for CARD?
This word (Card) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARD
- bard Bard, the wagon-maker, made me a stretcher, and with a yard of unbleached muslin, some tacks and white lead, I made a canvas.
- cad "I don't know exactly what you mean," said Cameron with a quick rising of wrath, "but I do know that you are making a beastly cad of yourself."
- car "I wish you would hurry up and get the car right, Reggie.
- card "Nothing but that he wanted to see you, and then he gave his card to Mr. Somers.
- cards He took up the cards.
- care Well, take care of yourself.
- carp All kinds of fish were gathered about Stickelback, minnows, carp and perch, listening and laughing at the story.
- cart Well, I think there is room for another one in the cart; so bear a hand, friend, and let us have him out of this.
- Cared Well, Harry, you might have ignored Colonel Schmoff for what I should have cared."
- Carl Where does Carl Pennock come in?
- Carr Mr. Carr looked up at the building; it was half grocery, half saloon.
- Cary "I say, Morrison," Cary murmured, glancing apprehensively at the troopers idling in the road and very plainly interested in what the small group were doing, "do you really think you'd better-on your own account?"
- Cara There seemed but one who could save her from the fearful fate that hung over her head, and that one a woman-if this word can be used in speaking of such a creature as Cara Popetta.
- cars He had not thought that they would go away from their cars.