What is the correct spelling for CARDICA?
This word (Cardica) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CARDICA
- bardic The gross idolatry of the Gauls never prevailed among the Irish; the Bardic system was more fully developed among them than among any other Celtic nation.
- caddie But he couldn't just caddie on week days and rest on Sundays.
- cadiz At length, we parted from our grateful and warm-hearted friends; and a government packet conveyed us all safely across the Atlantic to Cadiz.
- card I'll give you my card."
- cardiac Respiratory and cardiac action somewhat accelerated, pulse rapid and feeble.
- cardiff We find at London a tide of eighteen or nineteen feet; but the most remarkable tides in the British Islands are those in the Bristol Channel, where, at Chepstow or Cardiff, there is a rise and fall during spring tides to the height of thirty-seven or thirty-eight feet, and at neap tides to a height of twenty-eight or twenty-nine.
- cardigan 260 Cardigan, Norman conquest of, ii.
- cards It might be on the cards that some day she would be more to him than a friend.
- cordial His invitation was polite, without being precisely cordial.
- corsica Corsica, Sardinia, Lipari Islands, Stromboli, Crete, and The Acts of the Apostles.
- cortical Without this cortical activity, these facts would have existed just as truly, but you would never have known them.
- crick Yet everything was in a stir; there was coming and going; all had to dress, the dairyman and Mrs Crick having been asked to accompany them as witnesses; and reflection or deliberate talk was well-nigh impossible.
- Carding Jonas was placed in such circumstances at one time, when he was sent to the carding-mill to get some rolls for Isabella.
- Carder The carder took one card in each hand, and with the hooks pointing opposite ways brushed the cotton between them, thus making the fibers lie parallel.
- attending physicians
- being top heap
- counter charge
- gotten ones nerves