What is the correct spelling for CARDM?
This word (Cardm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARDM
- cad I've been a beast, a selfish cad.
- cadre "But, if you have a small permanent cadre who know what to do and how to do it, they can handle large groups of untrained men.
- calm Save for the rise and fall of her shoulders she seemed calm.
- cam But he made up his mind to put an end, once and for all, to such suggestions from the tempter; and resolved accordingly that, if he got up late again, he would throw a guinea into the Cam.
- card "Perhaps," he suggested, "you would prefer to return him this letter with a few lines on your card."
- cards If Jim's around, I'll put down my cards.
- carom Anon, with elbows flopping and his face sculptured like an antique mask, he would actually forge ahead, and then carom from one to the other of his companions as he fell back again.
- cart Only there was nothing for the dog-cart."
- cord In this way the danger of injury to the cord during the animal's struggles will be overcome.
- cords In B Abel, in C Cain is perched on a convenient part of the letter, and so on, while from one letter after another, fish, birds, fruit, flowers, and anything else which came into the designer's head hang dangling on cords from every possible point.
- corm This is called a corm.
- cram What was the good, after all, of being a woman if one didn't keep fresh, and cram one's life with all sorts of views and experiments?
- curd Since curd is the only remaining part of milk, it must be largely protein.
- Carded The people around Pittsfield soon realized that the mechanically carded wool was not only much easier to spin but enabled them to produce twice as much yarn from the same amount of wool.
- Carder So you see that no less than twenty-four ribbons from the Carder are brought together to make stuff good enough to spin.
- carts He covered sheet after sheet, and heard the early carts starting for London before he went to bed.
- ADM Kiaer, Herman S. King, Frederic R. Kirk, Adm.
- CADS "I only say that the cads, as you call them, manage, somehow or another, to do them best," said the Captain.
- CURDS We get supplies soon or start eating jerked goat and camel milk curds."