What is the correct spelling for CAREAS?
This word (Careas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAREAS
- caress I am so weary and tired of another's caress Though I would love to be with you I know it's too late But I still love you and that is one thing I'll confess I know I deserve to be punished whatever my fate. – The Answer to ''The Last Letter'' by ray price
- cress It rilled up out of the earth and rocks and formed a pool of clear water in which cress grew plentifully, furnishing him with a welcome salad.
- Areas The commerce of the island was not greatly disturbed, for the reason that the great producing and commercial centres lay to the westward, and the military activities were confined, almost exclusively, to the eastern and central areas.
- Crees Somewhere, far down the bold East Coast the Great Whale emptied into the salt "Big Water" of the Crees.
- careers In this direction the political careers of the Greek cities assisted the progress of civilization but little.
- cares I must say he does think of rather pretty things when he cares to please.
- cures Time and absence, and trying to do what is right, are the only cures.
- cores But the round-cheeked Susie said: "Billy can eat cores."
- CREWS These vessels call here to complete their crews in February and March; and when they return, the men are either landed at Lerwick, or some other point of the islands as they pass south.
48 words made from the letters CAREAS
3 letter words made from CAREAS:aar, aas, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, car, cer, ear, era, esr, ras, res, sac, sea, sec.
4 letter words made from CAREAS:aare, acer, acre, aras, arca, area, ares, arse, asea, care, cars, case, race, rase, scar, sear.
5 letter words made from CAREAS:acres, aeras, arcae, areca, asare, ascra, cares, ceras, racas, saare, sacer, sacra, sarac, scare, scrae.