What is the correct spelling for CARFTS?
This word (Carfts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARFTS
- rafts On the bridge across the Yonne is a bronze bust by David of Jean Rouvet, the inventor of those large rafts by which the wood from the forests is floated down to Paris and other parts.
- Carpets He inquired if we had carpets, and if our houses were comfortable; and on Mr. Rassam telling him that by his favour we had everything we required, and that his Majesty would be pleased if he saw the nice home he had, Theodore looking up to heaven said, "My friend, believe me, my heart loves you; ask me for whatever you like, even for my own flesh, and I will give it to you."
- Carrots When cargoes came in from Constantinople, we bought great supplies of potatoes, carrots, turnips, and greens.
- Grafts Also, there was difficulty in grafting, since some wild vines are stout and others slender; some bear grafts well, while others do not.
- crafts It was a glorious thing for our captain, for here were thirteen Yankee crafts at one and the same time.
- clefts Insects that were men and women crowded the clefts that were streets.
- casts The cheerless and uncomfortable aspect of things without never fails to produce a corresponding effect upon the minds of those within, and casts such a damp upon the spirits that it appears to destroy for a time all sense of enjoyment.
- gifts Every year the gifts of past Christmases gathered about the tree again, bigger and stronger instead of being lost or broken as they would have been if they had been any other kind of gift."
- caveats Both these inventors filed their caveats upon the telephone upon the same day-February 14, 1876. It was Bell's good fortune to be the first to make his device practically effective.
- cats Marauding cats had been kept away from Wren's End for over a hundred years.
- carts There were only two dog-carts in the Free Kirk Session, and Burnbrae was waiting with his for Flora at the foot of the hill.
- covets Do you believe that Russia merely covets the buffer-state Afghanistan, or do its intentions go further?
- carves It carves itself a chimney out of the fluid and houseless air.
38 words made from the letters CARFTS
3 letter words made from CARFTS:act, aft, arc, art, car, cat, crt, cst, far, fat, raf, ras, rat, sac, sat, tar, trf.
4 letter words made from CARFTS:acts, arts, cars, cart, cast, cats, fact, fart, fast, frat, raft, scar, scat, star, tsar.
5 letter words made from CARFTS:carts, craft, facts, frats, rafts, scarf.