What is the correct spelling for CARL?
This word (Carl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARL
- call Just call me up this evening and tell me what luck you've had. Lonely is the night when there's no one left to call You feel the time is right, say the writin's on the wall – Lonely Is the Night by billy squier
- car He was not only smart, he was the only one who could drive the car .
- card There is the card . I'll be a sucker if I don't pull ya ho card I used to be soft but now I'm hard – Practice Lookin' Hard by e-40
- care This second job paid time-and-a-half, and I could work an hour or all night, they didn't care which. Here and there without a care, Filling, spilling everywhere, – Round And Round by Unknown Author
- carp Why, if I was to let you two go, you might catch some fish, a big carp , or a perch, or one of they big eels."
- cart There were trotters, cart horses, and some "fast" race horses.
- curl "No-no," she said, shaking her hair so merrily that a loosened curl came tumbling over her ear.
- earl The Earl now again proposed to make an attempt upon Inverary.
- Cal "More eat, by and by," said Cal .
- Carl We want to have them in the house by the lake, as a surprise, and bring in the lake," exclaimed Carl .
- Cara "Cara,-that's 'dear' in Italian, isn't it?" he said, with a reminiscence of the opera and a half smile.
- Carla Burton has played with a wide variety of jazz musicians, including Gato Barbieri, Carla Bley, Chick Corea, Peter Erskine, Stan Getz, Hank Garland, Stephane Grappelli, Herbie Hancock, Keith Jarrett, B.
- Carlo They waved their hats, and Carlo shot ahead.