What is the correct spelling for CARMED?
This word (Carmed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARMED
- armed No sooner had the shepherd extricated himself and his bride from the basket, than armed guards appeared.
- camel "There's Carol's camel , of course," laughed Rosalee.
- cameo Her face is tanned and glowing, and the halo of brilliant black hair only serves to accentuate the glow and to remind us of an exquisite cameo set in jet.
- card When I returned to Mivart's, I found a card from Lord Dawton, and a letter from my mother.
- Aimed He was up in a flash, but as he rose to his feet Dan Cassell, evidently excited by what he deemed a great triumph, aimed a savage blow at him.
- Caged I wanted to see you caged at last, villain!
- Caked This peryod lasted a few millyion years, an' thin th' mush caked an' become buildin'-materyal, an' threes grew out iv th' buildin'-materyal an' fell down an' become coal.
- Calmed She calmed and a long space was mute.
- Came Last of all, the very day before the wedding, came old Mr. Marmaduke Wharne.
- Camped Such was the ordinary experience, but this evening we had camped earlier on account of the rain, and had more time.
- Ahmed The eldest of the Princes was called Houssain, the second Ali, the youngest Ahmed , and the Princess, his niece, Nouronnihar.
72 words made from the letters CARMED
3 letter words made from CARMED:ace, ade, aec, arc, are, arm, cad, cam, car, cer, dam, dec, dre, ear, ecm, era, mac, mad, mar, med, mrd, rad, ram, red, rem.
4 letter words made from CARMED:acer, acme, acre, cade, card, care, cram, cred, dace, dame, dare, dear, deca, dram, drem, edam, mace, made, marc, mare, mead, race, raed, read, ream.
5 letter words made from CARMED:adrem, arced, armed, cadre, carme, cedar, crame, cream, dacer, dacre, damer, deram, derma, drace, drame, dream, macer, mcrae, mcrea, merca, merda, recam.