What is the correct spelling for CARN?
This word (Carn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARN
- barn Isn't it cold out in the barn?
- cain The only thing that worries me is this-supposing his wife comes around here raising Cain-?"
- cairn But since the whole island was a proof of St. Columba's wisdom in settling on it, nothing was to be gained by a visit to the particular spot where he landed or where he set up a cairn.
- can I don't think I can.
- car R62114. The last car.
- card A way was found to increase her earnings and to give all the children better living conditions,-all because of the short story told by the examination card.
- care 9. He wanted me to do what I didn't care to.
- carp The carp-pond had been dragged, and the whole Chase thoroughly gone over, but without any result.
- cart It was happy days for both of us when Sophy and me began to travel in the cart.
- corn The harvest custom where the last handful of corn is cut, being called "a neck," and then dressed with flowers and carried off in triumph has been often referred to.
- darn Here's a little thing to do, a very homely one, but useful, and some honor may be gained by doing it nicely; for, if you'll darn this bad rent in my new stocking, I'll give you five dollars."
- earn He promised himself that the following day he would go again and earn some more; but it happened otherwise.
- tarn Why, till the next tarn of tide,-course.
- warn I love to warn them.
- yarn Come on, Gilbert, let's block out the backbone of the yarn right now.
- Carl "Carl, you stop that!
- Carr Howard went forward to meet him, leaving John Carr with Helen.
- Cary I am now to confirm the narrative of the elder historian, as well as the circumstance related by Cary, describing the sign of the queen a little differently, which happened on Wednesday, 23rd.
- Cara I wanted to tell you here, dearest one, cara, carissima, how I love you-how my love for you is 'eternal at my heart' and my soul-all there is of me."
- cars Sick things in cars Rotate 'round my stars – Sick Things by Alice Cooper