What is the correct spelling for CARNEL?
This word (Carnel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARNEL
- camel A refractory camel , that, according to usual habit, had voluntarily humiliated itself to receive its load, after this had been packed upon it, refused to rise to its feet.
- canal You will cut the Nicaragua Canal .
- cancel You cannot, as some Englishmen imagine, cancel six centuries before breakfast.
- cane Down went the cane a second time.
- cannily Out of it came one of the greater and more illustrious fortunes that have been accumulated during the past century; a fortune which has enabled one of the most impressive and most gracious of this generation's many impressive philanthropists, never weary in well-doing; but who, through this cannily gainful consumption of man-power, has been placed in the singular position of being unable, in spite of avowedly unremitting endeavour, to push his continued disbursements in the service of humanity up to the figure of his current income.
- carnal Then comes the third mark, which is that out of the carnal state into the spiritual is only one step.
75 words made from the letters CARNEL
3 letter words made from CARNEL:ace, aec, ale, ane, arc, are, can, car, cer, ear, enl, era, ern, lac, lan, lea, ler, nec, nrc, rna.
4 letter words made from CARNEL:acer, acne, acre, alne, anle, cane, care, clan, cran, earl, earn, elan, eral, lace, lane, larn, lean, lear, lena, lran, narc, near, race, rale, real.
5 letter words made from CARNEL:ancre, arcel, calne, caner, celan, ceral, cerna, clane, clean, clear, crane, creal, crean, crena, ercan, erlan, lacen, lacer, lance, laner, lanre, larne, learn, lecan, lenca, lerna, nacer, nacre, neral, renal.