What is the correct spelling for CARO?
This word (Caro) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARO
- cairo You will find it in the museum at Cairo .
- capo Prayers; clean the shop; breakfast, with a chapter; serve in the shop all morning; dinner, with a chapter; serve in the shop all afternoon; tea, with a chapter; prayer meeting in the evening; supper, with a chapter; exhortation; and go to bed, sick of it all, to get up next morning and repeat the entire performance da capo , as they always say in the music to the hymn-books.
- car Don't be afraid for me," replied Tom Swift, and ran down the walk to the waiting car .
- card No. Not your card -exactly.
- care "They see it very well," said his mother, but they have seen it so often they do not care for it."
- cargo She would have been at the bottom of the sea had it not been for her cargo of Norway pine, keeping her painfully afloat against her will.
- carob Cadra calidella attack carob crops before harvest and infest products in stores.
- carol "You go, Lark," said Carol .
- carp At supper he was as dumb as the carp which were served, and it befell that for the first time Herdegen took his seat between him and his heart's beloved; and verily I was grieved for him when, after supper, he withdrew downcast to his own chamber.
- Carl Stevens, who did all the needle-work and small washing of the family, could not always walk with her children, but she clung to this habit of a past life; and soon after the one o'clock dinner in the short winter days Hans and Carl would set off on a shopping expedition with Stevens, or for a walk over the downs.
- Cara "I beg your pardon," interrupted Sir Caesar, "'Cara,' did you say?"
- Carlo Carlo Ammiani had corrected Corte's manner to him by a complacent readiness to give him distinct replies.