What is the correct spelling for CARR?
This word (Carr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CARR
- car Jane came up close to the car.
- card She offered to put a card on it for me so that they would know the name of the owner.
- care And to-day I don't care."
- carp Suggs opened his mouth like a thirsty carp and closed it again as Morgan went on.
- carry Father, we want to carry some.
- cart They walked slowly to Letherhead, and there they found the carrier's cart, which took them to Great Oakhurst.
- parr Until recently it was held to be the portrait of Catherine Parr.
- Carl Carl and I'll go this way.
- Carr J. C. Haines, who was ably assisted by General E. M. Carr and others, did effective work.
- Cary I'll get the bedroom so's you can sleep in it to-night-just a lick an' a promise; an' to-morrow I'll house-clean 'em both thorough, if 't is the Sabbath-the 'better the day, the better the deed,' I've heard some say, an' I believe that's true, don't you, Mrs. Cary?"
- Cara My name is Cara."
- Barr Who is Luther Barr?
- cars This often happens in shipping, when they are crowded together in cars.
- ARR The nearest approach to absolute evidence on this point is to be found in the East Riding of Yorkshire; where in Holdernesse we have the Frisian forms News-om, Holl-ym, Arr-am, and the compound Fris-marsh.
- CORR Jean Jacques refers to both his namesakes in his letter to Voltaire, Jan 30, 1750. Corr.