What is the correct spelling for CARRABIAN?
This word (Carrabian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARRABIAN
- arabian She appeared affected by different feelings; wiping a few tears from her lovely eyes, she held out her hand to Felix, who kissed it rapturously and called her, as well as I could distinguish, his sweet Arabian .
- cabin And we reckon it's the square thing to leave you the claim and the cabin , and all it contains.
- caravan And I told her, dear, how kind you both were to me, and how you gave me that money, and made me promise to know which road the caravan was on, and which fair it was going to.
- carbine He was flung in without much ceremony, and a loaded carbine held at his head.
- carbon It is now known that the discovery, trial, and execution of Saint Regent and Carbon , the true criminals, proved that the conjectures of the minister were more correct than those of the chief of state.
- caribbean From the first Walker recognized that in order to establish himself in Nicaragua he must keep in touch with all possible recruits arriving from San Francisco and New York, and that to do this he must hold the line of transit from the Caribbean Sea to the Pacific.
- carolina In June they had reached the West Indies, then they sailed north by the coasts of Florida and Carolina , and they had with them two natives when they returned to England in September, 1584. In December Raleigh's patent was enlarged and confirmed, and presently afterwards Raleigh was knighted.
- carrion Mazed I walkt, seeing and smelling and hearing: The meadow lands all shining fearfully gold,- Cruel as fire the sight of them toucht my mind; Breathing was all a honey taste of clover And bean flowers: I would have rather had it Carrion , or the stink of smouldering brimstone.
- Carrying "Each step now is carrying us lower.
- Crabbing You'll have time to make a start, and I won't be in the way with plans for fishing or crabbing.
120 words made from the letters CARRABIAN
3 letter words made from CARRABIAN:aar, aba, abc, ain, air, ana, ani, ara, arb, arc, baa, bai, ban, bar, bin, bra, cab, can, car, cia, iaa, ira, nab, nib, nrc, rbc, rbi, rib, rna.
5 letter words made from CARRABIAN:abaca, abanc, abani, abian, abrar, abrir, acaba, acara, acrab, airan, anaia, anari, anbaa, anbar, arabi, araca, arain, arana, arani, arban, arbia, baarn, bacai, bacar, baira, bairn, banca, bania, baraa, barac, barai, baran, barca, baric, barin, biana, biran, braai, braca, brain, brcin, briar, caabi, caban, cabin, cairn, canai, cania, caria, carib, carni, cinar, craib, criar, ibara, inara, iraan, naira, narai, narra, rabai, raban, rabia, rabic, rabin, rabri, racan, racin, riaan, rinca.
4 letter words made from CARRABIAN:anar, arab, arca, aria, baia, baic, bari, barn, birr, bnai, bran, cain, crab, cran, crib, inca, iran, narc, rain, rana, rani.