What is the correct spelling for CARRABIEAN?
This word (Carrabiean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARRABIEAN
- arabian The story goes that Polycrates accordingly threw his emerald signet-ring into the sea, but it came back to his kitchens in the belly of a large fish, as in the Arabian Nights story.
- caravan One moment in Annihilation's Waste, One moment of the Well of Life to taste- The Stars are setting, and the Caravan Draws to the dawn of nothing!
- carbine At another signal every carbine was lowered, and breathless expectation brooded over the heart of its bearer."
- caribbean It is conceivable, for instance, that Cervera's squadron, if thoroughly effective, might, by swift and well-concealed movements, have detained our fleet in the West Indies until the hurricane of September, 1898, swept over the Caribbean .
- carolina In passing up the river, the Indian path led over a hill, where he saw, as he says, "the most amazing prospect I had seen since I had been in Carolina .
- carrion You see, they gather round the carrion , and I don't suppose you would care to apply that term to the farmers in our vicinity.
- craven She was so young, so frail and slight, that none but a craven could have found it in his heart to have deserted her just then.
- croatian On the edge of the forest in those days stood a castle of so many styles of architecture that one must conclude it had been the favorite hunting-resort of some Hungarian or Croatian noble.
- Carrying He was fishing and carrying on the business the same as before.
- Crabber The crabber talked willingly about his business.
- Crabbing I was crabbing yesterday."
- Cribbing Besides, cribbing is an art.
- Crimean It was inexpressibly refreshing, after loitering through twenty such pages, to revert to the "History of the Crimean War:" the curt, nervous periods were a powerful mental tonic; and few of his many readers owe so practical a debt to Mr. Kinglake as the writer of these words.
- Crabbe "Now, I do not think it is fair of you to put all such things down to nerves," said Captain Crabbe , who had returned wounded from France after being in the field since the outbreak of the Great War.
270 words made from the letters CARRABIEAN
3 letter words made from CARRABIEAN:aar, aba, abc, ace, aec, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ara, arb, arc, are, baa, bai, ban, bar, ben, bin, bra, cab, can, car, cer, cia, ear, ebn, era, ern, err, iaa, ice, ira, ire, nab, nbe, neb, nec, nib, nrc, rbc, rbi, reb, rib, rna.
4 letter words made from CARRABIEAN:aare, acer, acne, acre, aire, anar, arab, arca, area, aria, baia, baic, bane, bare, bari, barn, bean, bear, beci, bein, bern, bien, bier, bine, birr, bnai, bnei, bran, bren, brie, cain, cane, care, crab, cran, crib, earn, eira, enic, erni, iaea, inca, inec, iran, narc, near, nice, rabe, race, raie, rain, rana, rani, rare, rear, rein, reni, rice, rire.
5 letter words made from CARRABIEAN:abaca, abanc, abani, abian, abrar, abrir, acaba, acara, acerb, acier, acrab, aecia, aeria, airan, anaia, anari, anbaa, anbar, ancre, anier, arabe, arabi, araca, arain, arana, arani, arban, arben, arber, arbia, arbre, arcae, areca, areia, arena, areni, arine, arner, baarn, bacai, bacar, bacne, bacre, baena, baiae, baier, baine, baira, baire, bairn, banca, bance, baner, bania, banie, baraa, barac, barai, baran, barca, barce, barea, baren, barer, baric, barin, barne, barre, beara, becan, beran, berar, beria, berra, biana, biner, biran, birne, braai, braca, brace, braer, brain, brcin, breac, brean, brein, brena, briar, brier, brine, caabi, caban, caber, cabin, cabre, caire, cairn, canai, caner, cania, caria, carib, carni, ceiba, cerna, cerra, ciena, cinae, cinar, crabe, craib, crane, crean, crear, crena, criar, crier, crine, ebara, ebina, eibar, erbia, erbin, ercan, erian, erica, erria, ibara, inara, incae, iraan, irena, nacer, nacre, naira, narai, narra, nebra, raabe, rabai, raban, rabea, rabei, raben, raber, rabia, rabic, rabin, rabri, racan, racer, racin, reair, rebic, recai, renai, reran, reric, riaan, riber, ricer, riera, rinca, riner.