What is the correct spelling for CARRED?
This word (Carred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARRED
- barred The heavy shutters were closed and barred , just as Florette had closed them when she had brought the boys into the room. Whose charms rough rocks in threatening grandeur guard, Whose entrance seems to mortals barred, – Ode to Borrowdale by amelia opie
- carved A carved oak chest, long and low, stood just within, and upon this the girl seated herself, with the great dog close beside her.
- charred Large trunks loomed up, charred with forest fires; here and there a round, white or light-grey stone, ghostly in the waning light, knee-high, I should judge.
- creed And Tommy's face displayed such eminent satisfaction that Wade had not the heart to destroy the man's belief that his book-learned boss had adopted a part of the woods creed of the supernatural.
- cured I have been cured of stammering.
- garret He gave me the key of the garret and told me that he had got another.
- marred For though any of these accidents would have marred the ending, love is a divinity above all accidents, and guards his own with extraordinary obstinacy.
- scarred At the same time the thunder began to rumble, and vivid streaks of blue light scarred the sombre hills.
- Carded I then opened the case that contained all of my carded goods, and spread all the trays out on his counter.
- Cared But in those days you would neither have known nor cared.
48 words made from the letters CARRED
3 letter words made from CARRED:ace, ade, aec, arc, are, cad, car, cer, dec, dre, ear, era, err, rad, red.
4 letter words made from CARRED:acer, acre, cade, card, care, cred, dace, dare, dear, deca, race, raed, rard, rare, read, rear.
5 letter words made from CARRED:arced, cadre, cedar, cerra, crear, dacer, dacre, darre, drace, drear, erard, racer, rader, rared, reard.
6 letter words made from CARRED:crader, redcar.