What is the correct spelling for CARRIIED?
This word (Carriied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARRIIED
- carbide I fell like a sack of carbide to the deck.
- carrier The carrier was therefore obliged to buy some beer for his beast, though no longer requiring it himself.
- charred The King's Royal Rifles pressed forward into the frightful chaos of country, with charred tree-trunks, upturned trenches, rubbish-heaps which had been German strong points, and a litter of machine-guns, twisted wire, bomb stores, and dead bodies.
- corrie Still, it was a chance, Corrie .
- corrode She ought to be crying, to clear her mind and purge herself of the dregs of sorrow, which would settle and corrode unless flushed out by tears; she ought to get rid of it at once, like any other widow, and settle down to the enjoyment of all the property.
- crannied For it seemed as if the watcher stared with his whole face, aye, and with his hands; but Fionn brooded weightedly on distance with his puckered and crannied brow.
- creed What matter, if only he can preserve you from the German, if he stand faithfully by the national creed ?
- cured I have cured fish since 1859, and I never had power over one, and I never wanted to have it.
- harried Her expression was drawn and harried .
- married And before you're married , too."
- scarred There was also, as she noticed, a suggestion of uneasiness in the man's scarred face.
- Cared A whole lot your father wouldn't tell you because he never cared for you.
- Carried 6275. Are there many men you have known of that kind who have been carried through the season by the advances of the fish-merchant?
- Carries Now, I cannot say exactly what ill he does, except that I never heard of his doing any good or saying even a kind word, though he says many a bad one: but Adam, my husband, has a pretty strong notion of the sort of business he carries on, and that it's not by his mill he makes his money.
- Jarred It jarred the joints of his neck and left him dazed.
- Parried The fellow whose pistol I had knocked up, however, had his cutlass uplifted to strike me down, when Larry, who was by my side, parried the blow with his cutlass, and, though he got a severe wound, he brought the man to the deck by a blow which he gave the next moment.
- Quarried The surrounding hills and the neighbourhood provided an ample supply of stones for building; stone of a better quality was quarried in Lebanon and carried down.
- Tarried But neither the fragrant summer air, nor yet the presence of Henry Warner, who tarried several days, could rouse the drooping Rose; and when at last she was left alone she sought her bed, where for many weeks she hovered between life and death, while her brother and her aunt hung over her pillow, and Maggie, from her woodland home, sent many an anxious inquiry and message of love to the sick girl.
- Cried Others also cried, "No!"
- Curried His coat, which was no longer curried, looked like white hair, and his long eyelashes gave to his eyes a sad expression.
- Jared In the settlement that followed, nobody got the better of Jared .
- Carrie You see, Carrie Wade sa'ntered over about eleven o'clock.
- scurried His mind scurried in its trap within his head and, strangely, it turned to the mystic for help.
131 words made from the letters CARRIIED
3 letter words made from CARRIIED:ace, ade, aec, aid, air, arc, are, cad, car, cer, cia, dec, dia, die, dre, ear, era, err, ice, ida, ira, ire, rad, red, rid.
4 letter words made from CARRIIED:acer, acid, acre, aide, aire, arid, cade, card, care, cedi, cred, dace, daei, daie, dare, dari, dear, deca, deci, dice, dier, dire, dirr, eira, iced, idea, race, raed, raid, raie, rard, rare, read, rear, reid, rice, ride, ried, rire, riri.
5 letter words made from CARRIIED:acide, acidi, acier, acrid, adire, adric, aerdi, aired, arced, ardri, aridi, cadre, caire, cedar, cerra, cider, cidra, cidre, cieri, crear, criar, crier, dacer, dacre, daiei, dairi, darii, darre, deair, decir, deira, derai, dicer, dieci, dirac, dirca, dirce, direr, dirir, drace, drear, drice, drier, erard, erica, erria, icade, icier, idrac, racer, rader, raide, raidi, raird, rared, reair, reard, recai, reird, reric, riced, ricer, rider, ridic, riera, ririe.