What is the correct spelling for CARRRIED?
This word (Carrried) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CARRRIED
- carbide "Carbide all used up," explained Sir Lionel.
- carrier The question was asked casually, with no show of interest, and the mail-carrier evidently suspected nothing.
- charred So on we went, past the charred ruins of one-time happy homes.
- corrie I know why Corrie did it, too; he didn't want us to be together all day.
- corrode Many chagrins may corrode the nuptial state of literary men.
- crannied The sound of the rivers of Ireland racing down to the sea came to me in the last numb effort: the love of Ireland bore me up: the gods of the rivers trod to me in the white-curled breakers, so that I left the sea at long, long last; and I lay in sweet water in the curve of a crannied rock, exhausted, three parts dead, triumphant."
- creed Ever since she had known Susan, and made that confession to her, she had been "going" to read something about the creed which seemed to make Susan so happy and so attractive.
- cured 5431. Does Mr. Leask buy them from you cured?
- harried Handicapped as he was, harried by futile attempts of memory to fathom his identity, he was about to renew the battle of life; not as a veteran, one who has earned promotion, profited by experience, but as a raw recruit.
- married I didn't know the man was married.
- scarred Nasmyth glanced at his scarred fingers and broken nails.
- Cared You didn't think she still cared for you?
- Careered We could not know the moment of her death, Which followed soon, for Oedipus with cries Broke in, and would not let us see her end, But held our eyes as he careered the hall, Demanding arms, and where to find his wife,- No, not his wife, but fatal mother-croft, Cropped doubly with himself and his own seed.
- Carried 6281. But you say that in these bad years, when a man was behind, it was the fish-merchant who carried him through?
- Carries Unfortunately, however, long and carefully as we have studied the brain, we really know little about the way in which it carries out these most important processes of memory, of judgment, and of thought, or even of the particular parts of it in which each of these is carried out.
- Jarred Her quick movement to regain her balance jarred Kingsnorth, and he opened his eyes.
- Parried The man and woman, whose eyes still held, might have missed the flash of steel that Chakkra parried with his ankas.
- Quarried It is built in its modern form of a soft gray stone which was quarried near the town, but the older walls and foundation date back many centuries, it being the restoration of a much more ancient church which was partially destroyed by fire in the year 1719. For many centuries carving in stone and wood has been a specialty in Scandinavia.
- Tarried Here Maggie seldom tarried long.
- Cried "No," cried Norah, "when I'm gone you'll turn against me, and forget me.
- Curried "That's a short horse and soon curried," said Sharon.
- Jared Jared felt that at last he had found his life-work.
- Carrie Carrie Wade will laugh on the other side of her face.
- scurried Lilian came down to breakfast, ate hurriedly and scurried off to class, after casting one quick glance of adoration toward Peggy.
- cored Dried apples: The best of the culls, carefully trimmed, peeled, cored, and quartered or sliced, may be dried in the sun and air anywhere in Kansas.