What is the correct spelling for CARRRYING?
This word (Carrrying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CARRRYING
- caring Therefore, we pay a pension to all mothers while they are raising and caring for children.
- crying Sally was not so full of joy when next Liza met her, and one day her eyes looked very much as if she had been crying.
- jarring But, now, Sir Wilfrid waved his hand, And gently stilled the jarring band: "What ho!"
- quarrying The country through which we passed was barren in the extreme, honey-combed all the way from quarrying the soil, which is full of salt and soda with a white chalky base.
- scurrying We could hear a scurrying of passengers.
- Arraying While he was arraying his troops in order of battle, and giving final directions to his officers, he rode another horse to spare Boukephalus, who was now somewhat old.
- Carrying 9543. You have not the means of carrying them through?
- Harrying The southern leaders begin a more vigorous campaign of harrying Him up in Galilee.
- Marrying I certainly do not accept your intention of marrying beneath you as a proof of it.
- Parrying Men do not rest content with parrying the attacks of a superior, but often strike the first blow to prevent the attack being made.
- Tarrying Now, therefore, go again for the last time, for thy tarrying hath put me in sore peril of my life, and I fear my wound hath taken cold; and if thou do it not this time, by my faith I will arise and slay thee with my hands."
- Currying They greeted as a comrade the servant Fidelis, who was currying the horses, and also wore a soldier's cap.
- graying It occurred to him that he was cold, and getting up abruptly, he went to the fireplace, and kicked the charred sticks of driftwood together over a graying bed of ashes.