What is the correct spelling for CARRYIN?
This word (Carryin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CARRYIN
- carina Carina, rather longer than the terga, straight, gradually widening from the upper to the basal end, deeply concave.
- caring Mr. Clemcy and Miss Ophelia, caring as little for the opinion of the stage-driver as for the rest of the world, received the visitors on the broad stone piazza, whose pillars ran the length of the house, and up to the roof, affording a wide gallery above. Back at the flat my girl sat in the shower And wasn't too keen on me sharing She came out well after an hour And by that time I was past caring – How Can You Do It Alone by the WHO
- carrion Gluttonous of booty, the savages beset the sides of the Tonquin like flocks of carrion-birds.
- crying Screaming, crying, parked cars flying – Hom-Sha-Bom by twiztid
- Arraying They point to what was effected by St. Francis Xavier in the sixteenth century, and they imagine that the Japan of the twentieth century is only waiting to finally unshackle itself from Shintoism and Buddhism before arraying itself in the garb of Christianity.
- Carrying Now I come to think of it," added Chauvelin thoughtfully, "he was carrying what looked like a heavy bundle under his arm." So check the hardline we all be carrying Seems like the dollar bill we be marrying – Everything by Stereo MC's