What is the correct spelling for CARTEN?
This word (Carten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CARTEN
- caftan They escorted him first to the Gate of Fountains, and left him waiting for a few moments in the Chamber of Lions, allowing him in the meanwhile to draw a pocket-book from his breast-pocket and make a rapid sketch of all the objects around him. They then relieved him of his short sword, as none may approach the Sultan with arms, and threw across his shoulders an ample caftan trimmed with ermine.
- camden When, however, the great shells began to burst in Holloway, Kentish Town, Camden Town, Kilburn, Kensal Green, and other places lying within the area under fire, a frightful panic ensued.
- canteen At nearly the same instant the unarmed man reappeared; his back was toward me, he held his canteen in his hand.
- canter Snap went the whip, and away went Sable around the ring at a nice even canter .
- canton The lambrequins of blue canton flannel were bordered with trailing convolvulus in pink cretonne, and the diaphanous folds of white muslin curtains held in the centre an embroidered anchor which dragged inward, as the breeze rushed in through open windows.
- Arden He must make it appear that he, Richard Lord Arden , was dead.
97 words made from the letters CARTEN
3 letter words made from CARTEN:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, arc, are, art, ate, can, car, cat, cer, crt, ear, eat, ect, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, nec, net, nrc, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tea, tec, ten, ter.
4 letter words made from CARTEN:acer, acne, acre, ante, cane, cant, care, cart, cent, cert, cran, earn, etna, narc, near, neat, race, rant, rate, rent, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tecn, tera, tern, trna.
5 letter words made from CARTEN:acter, ancre, anter, arent, artec, caner, canet, cante, caret, carte, cater, cerat, cerna, certa, crane, crate, crean, crena, creta, earnt, enact, ercan, ertan, nacer, nacre, naret, netra, ntare, react, recta, renta, tanec, terna, trace.