What is the correct spelling for CASCH?
This word (Casch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASCH
- bosch Colonel Santocildes made an unsuccessful attack upon the patriots near Guantanamo on March 10, and a week later Colonel Bosch had an equally unsatisfactory meeting with them under Brooks and Perez near Ulloa.
- cache After an unfruitful hour or so the entertainment began to drag, and another plan of campaign seemed advisable: I made a cache of my retinue behind a rock, one of the many rocks that stood like fossilised mammoths upon the ragged hill slopes, and, with Maria at my heels, accomplished a long and laborious detour.
- case Take a case in point.
- cased Nothing could have afforded more diversion to our hero than the sight of two such duellists cased in iron; and he wished that he had promoted the quarrel in Brussels, where he could have hired the armour of Charles the Fifth, and the valiant Duke of Parma, for their accommodation; but as there was no possibility of furnishing them cap-a-pie at Antwerp, he persuaded him to conform to the modern use of the sword, and meet the painter on his own terms; and suspecting that his fear would supply him with other excuses for declining the combat, he comforted him with some distant insinuations, to the prejudice of his adversary's courage, which would, in all probability, evaporate before any mischief could happen.
- cash She said in this letter that she'd go to him if he'd send her cash .
- cask Then he must have a sling, with which he takes unerring aim at each individual of his straggling herd; then a wolf-stick, with a knob of iron at the end, hangs from his saddle; and a cask of water, a bag of bread, and a bottle of brandy are necessary parts of his equipment.
- cast He and his companions waited till we had embarked in our own canoe, and cast off from the shore.
- caste "I have some biscuits and I buy a draught of water from the caste waterman in the town.
- catch I'm a little cocoanut, Catch me if you can!"
- catchy FamilyVideo said "The film is marked by imaginative scenery, catchy songs, comic characters and Bartoks own funny and neurotic commentary".
- clash Two Connie snapper-boats had been destroyed in that clash , which explained why the commander was sending out only ten boats instead of a full quota of twelve.
- coach Did you not drop notes for me down on the coach , through the trap-door, fixing the nights when I might come?
- conch Cries and yells of warning and anger were flying over the quiet water, and somewhere a conch shell was being blown with great success.
- Casey He was followed by Kansas Casey , his deputy.
- cases Twelve hundred and forty-eight cases were reported.
- Busch Count Bismarck and I occupied the rear seat, and Count Bismarck-Bohlen-the nephew and aide-decamp to the Chancellor-and Doctor Busch were seated facing us. The conveyance was strong, serviceable, and comfortable, but not specially prepossessing, and hitched to it were four stout horses-logy, ungainly animals, whose clumsy harness indicated that the whole equipment was meant for heavy work.