What is the correct spelling for CASE?
This word (Case) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASE
- base A church at its base looked out upon an irregular square. That's the place Our base – Party by Human League
- cafe The Hampton was one of the city's second-class hotels, but sufficiently pretentious to have, in its basement, a "cafe" furnished in the "mission" style of brass tacks and dull red leather. He bought her breakfast at a small cafe, mornin' turned into the rest of the day, – What The Heart Wants by Collin Raye
- cage That parrot of yours, Marion, had escaped once again from its cage and was 'aving an argument with that cat which Captain Bassett has given to you. I have found the power to open the cage I left you behind me I turned the page – Look At Me Now by LAIS
- cake He had not worked off a cake ; yet he had tried all the tricks of the trade, even to the washing of a hermit; but the hermit died.
- cane This conversation had been carried on at the rear of the cane -board, where the customers could not overhear it, and when the jewelry fakir walked toward the exhibition building it was necessary to satisfy Tim's curiosity regarding what had been accomplished.
- cape In 1476 we find him among the sailors on some galleys bound for England and attacked by pirates off the Portuguese Cape St. Vincent.
- care I want to care for something, or for some one.
- case What is the case ?
- cased Was it by chance or calculation that a fold of her dress disarranged displayed the slender foot, with its arched instep-set off by the delicate brodequin, a labor of love to the Parisian Crispin-and the straight, beautifully-turned ankle, cased in dead-white silk?
- cash He took the horse, but he didn't pay cash .
- cask The cask had been rolled into the shop by this time, and the throng of people carried her along.
- cast I had cast off my brother for a treacherous woman!
- caste "His caste is not our caste ," objected Ananda, with the unconscious superiority of a man of better birth.
- cause She could not understand herself; she had strange dreams; she cried seemingly without the slightest cause and she was restless and unhappy.
- cave I was ignorant of all your goodness, when we parted in the hermit's cave .
- cease Flushed with victory, they did not cease from their political agitations.
- chase All our literature is full of praise of the chase -especially of the wild goose chase .
- ease Troubles spring from idleness, and grievous toils from needless ease .
- Came "I was thinking of you when you came.
- Casey "I hope so," said Tom, "but just at present I know how they felt in Mudville: "'O somewhere birds are singing and somewhere children shout, But there's no joy in Mudville-mighty Casey has struck out.
- cases We of course get doubtful cases , e.