What is the correct spelling for CASEAR?
This word (Casear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CASEAR
- caesar This news, and the fact that Octavianus had condemned to death the youth who bore so striking a resemblance to Caesar, had not remained concealed from the unhappy mother.
- case This was found to be the case.
- cased The mantled or metal cased bullet has undoubted advantages in rifle ammunition, in which low trajectory and extreme long range are desiderata that can be obtained only by high velocities.
- caspar He only remembered Caspar Dennett when in the street.
- caster Cake read the name and address upon the envelope freely as the hopeful bread-caster had taught her: Arthur Payson Noyes, National Theatre.
- cause It was the cause which was so singularly upsetting.
- chaser She hoisted Union colors, and when she found that she could not decoy us within range that way, she ran up the secession rag and cut loose with her bow-chaser; but she might as well have saved her ammunition, for she didn't come anywhere near us."
- Casey Mr. Casey, the secretary of the Central Federated Union, had promised to address them.
- cases This rule shall not be enforced except in extraordinary cases, and until the member complained of shall have been requested by the committee to resign.